Palmpay app is one of the best apps in Nigeria that is used by over one million people to make transactions. This app was launched in 2019 by Greg Reeves who believes the app can be of great benefit to Nigerians.
Palmpay is an app that rewards for every transaction done on it which makes it catch the attention of the masses. it gives bonuses, promo,s and many other benefits to the people
Palmpay has been licensed by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN), which makes the people have rest of mind because one of the highest organizations has partnered with it.
This palmpay review will answer all questions about the Palmpay app, Is the Palmpay App legit or a scam?
Features of the Palmpay App
As the review palmpay continues, it is important to know the features
- Fast and reliable: palmpay is very fast and reliable as long as the network in your location is ok. the app is very quick in doing transactions and many other activities and also you get instant feedback on your transaction. palmpay is always updated which makes it more faster and reliable.
- Highly secured and regulated: palmpay is fully secured and regulated. All the data and information about the user on palmpay is fully protected and encrypted. So all the things that can cause fear in the minds of the people have been put into consideration and taken care of. On palmpay there is no cause for alarm.
- Earn as you spend: As I said earlier, every transaction done on the app attracts rewards. there are many rewards that palmpay gives for different transactions like coupons, bonuses, palm points, and gems. these rewards help reduce costs. The reward system of the app is just a mode of appreciation and encourages current users and more new users to start using the app.
Palmpay rewards and benefits
Let’s take a look at the rewards and benefits as the review continue
are used to reduce the amount to reduce the cost of spending. There are many forms of Coupons e.g betting coupons, airtime coupons, TV coupons, and many others.
What are Palmpoints?
Palmpoints can be gotten from recharge of airtime or funding. So whenever you purchase airtime through the app or put money into your palmpay wallet you will be rewarded with palm points. This point can only be used to buy cards on the app. 100 points are equivalent to 100 naira airtime.
What are Palmpay Gems?
Gems are gotten from the daily checks you do on the app. There is a streak that should be maintained for the whole week, so when this check is done every day it brings about 300 gems and daily log-in brings about 200 gems making it a total of 500 gems per day. At the end of each streak, palm points or coupons will be received, that is if the streak is maintained. 15,000 gems are also equivalent to 100 naira airtime.
Uses of the Palmpay App
- Money transfer: palmpay app can be used to transfer money to other people as long the user has the app and it is used regularly. The money transferred can be withdrawn instantly into the bank account with immediate effect. To withdraw money from palmpay is very easy.
- Deposit: This app can also be used to deposit money into a bank account or vice versa. As a user of this app, I use to save up my money in the app without any fear and my deposit into the app also attracts a bonus.
- Airtime: Palmpay can be used to purchase airtime for personal use and for others. This is where the coupon is very useful to the users, the coupon will be used to reduce the price of airtime purchased. gems and palmprints that have gotten can also be used to purchase airtime.
- Friend referral: This is also one of the activities that fetch a good sum of money on the app. friend referral is very easy on palmpay, all you need to do is to copy your invitation code and link and send it to your friends. A friend invitation and the sign-up point are equivalent to 300 nairas.
Palmpay special promo
The Palmpay App does some special promotions for its users during every festive period. There is a special promotion ongoing now, the promo is called 50 MILLION PRICE POOL which involves the collection of five badges.
The first 1000 users to collect the five badges will be given 234 nairas and the remaining users will have to share in the 50 million. The least money that will be received is 579 naira.
How to fund your palmpay App
The app can be funded in many ways;
- Fund from the bank card account
- Fund palmpay wallet with a nearby agent
- Fund via interbank transfer
- Fund via request money
- Fund via USSD
Noteworthy; To make funding and transfer of money to your bank account easier, it is advisable to link your bank account details to the app since all your information is secured and also licensed by the CBN.
How to make money on the Palmpay App
Referring to palmpay is the best way to make money. when you refer, you get #300 per person. Referring is very easy on palmpay, you just have to copy your referral link and send it to that person then the person will register and it is done. Then you will be credited with #300 for your referral and the referral will be credited #100 and palm points.
How to register on Palmpay
To register a palmpay account is very easy with simple processes. To sign up or create an account on palmpay the following steps are required:
- Step1: download palmpay app, you need to download it app on Google Play or the IOS app store.
- Step2: Launch the app
- Step3: Press log in/sign-in on the top of your screen
- Step4: Then enter your mobile phone number and the invitation code sent from your referral.
- Step5: Press “Agree and Next”
- Step6: Then an OTP will send a message to the number you use to register.
- Step7: You will have to set a 4-digit PIN which will be used for all transactions done on the app.
Is Palmpay App free to users?
Yes, Palmpay is totally free for everyone to join. installation and registration on the app are totally free. Money transfer on it is equally from one palmpay account wallet to another and it cost only 10 Naira to transfer money to any bank account.
Is Palmpay App lisenced?
Yes, it is licensed by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN), which makes the people have rest of mind because one of the highest organizations has partnered with it.
Who is the founder of Palmpay?
Palmpay was created and launched by GREGORY REEVES who was born on April 7, 1955. He believed the app can survive anywhere. He is an American bass guitarist.
Is The Palmpay App legit or a scam?
Palmpay is legit not a scam, the app establishment is legally known to the government of Nigeria because it’s licensed by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN). Palmpay has no bad record or any scam claim by anybody or organization.
If your looking for an app to make your purchase of airtime and other online money transaction activities easy, then this app is for you
Leave a Reply